Re: [gnome-love] At last.................... I made it.......

Hey

Paolo Borelli <pborelli katamail com> writes:

wallpaper selector that it is included in gnome-control-center. That
would probably mean use plain gtk instead of gtkmm and it would not be
"your" program anymore, but I'm sure that your pride would be satisfied

I don't get that? Any component chosen as part of the core gnome components
is not the original author's program? why? how?

Archit
--
Homepage: http://puggy.symonds.net/~bighead/
Projects: