[gnome-love] GKM: revision control systems

On Thu, 2004-04-29 at 19:15, Mariano Suárez-Alvarez wrote:
Hi all,

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 17:40 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
May I suggest that you consider using Arch Revision Control System?

Sure you may!

I've set up a read-only arch archive which has the current state of
g-k-m. See my blog entry for details at
http://www.gnome.org/~mariano/blog/2004/04/29

This sucks because I have to update it manually from changes in CVS.
Hopefully it'll evolve into something better.

-- m

I am trying to get into gnome hacking. Following the activity on the
gnome-love, I turn my interest to gnome-keyring-manager. But I am really
struggling with revision control.

Mariano setup arch, as he explained above. I was using that for a while,
following the patches created from arch. But now I find
gnome-keyring-manager is newer in CVS, and there are patches created
from cvs.

The wiki says use cvs:
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GNOME%20Keyring%20Manager%20Wiki

Which revision control application should I be using?

--
Craig Keogh