[gnome-love] Looking for a project to join(kernel interface)

Hej

Preconditions: Know little or more accurate nothing about linux. Have a
little teoretical knowlegde of linux.

I'm a software developer and are currently working mostly on MS OS
system but also on other OS. Making everything from HW drivers, middle
layers, to MMI for test equipment. So knowlegde of how to read
specifications or books should not be a problem.

Current interest:
I would like to be part of some development project where I could learn
the interface towards the kernel(or partly), if possible? Can't get any
closer; the knowlegdement is very limited for applications and tools
used.

Time:
Expect to use approx. 10 hours a week on development.

Country(living in):
Denmark

Wish you all a nice day,

Runi