[gnome-love] Help to develop Conglomerate

Do YOU want to help with Conglomerate development?

In case you don't know, Conglomerate is attempting to be a user-friendly
free-as-in-freedom XML editor, built on top of GNOME 2 technologies.
We're hoping to create something that can be used as everyone's dream
DocBook editor - this would be very useful for the Documentation team,
although ultimately we want to support all XML document types. [1]

You can see the embarrassingly out of date website here:
http://www.conglomerate.org  [2]

So, I hear you ask, "Tell me how I can help this fine project"?

I've gone through Bugzilla and marked everything I think might be
suitable for:
(i) programmers who don't know their way around the code yet (perhaps
with some GTK experience, perhaps not)
(ii) people who can edit web pages
(iii) people who understand the GNU tools

They are all marked with the "easy-fix" keyword that you can use to
create queries in Bugzilla.

Here's a link to a query for all such bugs that haven't been fixed yet
(which will probably get horribly mangled by email):

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?product=conglomerate&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&email1=&emailtype1=substring&emailassigned_to1=1&email2=&emailtype2=substring&emailreporter2=1&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&short_desc=&short_desc_type=substring&long_desc=&long_desc_type=substring&bug_file_loc=&bug_file_loc_type=substring&status_whiteboard=&status_whiteboard_type=substring&keywords=easy-fix&keywords_type=anywords&op_sys_details=&op_sys_details_type=substring&version_details=&version_details_type=substring&namedcmd=All+Conglomerate+bugs&newqueryname=Easy-fix+Conglomerate+Bugs&order=Reuse+same+sort+as+last+time&form_name=query

You might need to ask questions for some of these - try the
conglomerate-devel mailing list [4], or try the #conglomerate channel of
irc.gnome.org.  Though I'm new to IRC, so bear with me on that.

Dave Malcolm

[1] Oh, and have it crash a bit less often [3] :-)
[2] Sorting out various things on the website are amongst the easy-fix
bugs.
[3] Now I think about it, having it run a bit faster would be nice too.