[gnome-love] Nice project for Gnumeric

Are you looking for a nice, meaty, useful project to work on without
having a huge background in the intricacies of GNOME/Gtk+ ?  Then
look no further.  We have just the well specified, yet interesting
and rewarding project for you.

    Supporting additional attributes of xls objects.

This would mean that that funky complex spreadsheet from Ameritrade
with all the buttons and whistles will start looking as you'd
expect.  We have full published mostly useful docs on the file
format of these things.  There is even an implementation for some of
them to use as a template.

Please contact me or the list if you're interested.  Our operators
are standing by !