[gnome-love] some questions

hi all,

i'm currently studying computer science / software engineering at the
university of ghent belgium, am a big fan of (gnu/)linux and would like
to help making it the #1 desktop operating system, even for everyday
users

my contributions right now consist mostly of talking to people about
linux, and showing off my shiny new gnome 2.4 desktop :)

however, i would like to contribute codewise as well, as soon as i have
all the required skills and some more free time on my hands (life is
kind of hectic right now: lots of work for school and spending most of
my free time learning more about linux)

since i believe the gnome desktop will be one of the most important
projects to help linux get on more desktops, i feel i should learn more
about it, and try to contribute at least some ideas right now

to get to the point:
if i have some ideas, or remarks about the current way stuff works in
gnome (from a user interface point of view), where should i post them,
so they get noticed by the right persons ?

kind regards,

steven van impe
"when i grow up, i want to be a gnome developer !"