Re: [gnome-love] Revitalising gnome-love ... some history

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 16:36, chris wrote:
I'm in the same position as Aaron.  Would love to start helping and am
currently working my way through Mattias Warkus' Gnome 2.0
book(German).  I could translate from German into English but don't know
how much of a use that is.

For what it's worth, it would be incredibly useful, except that someone
else has already done it... we're in the process of getting it proofread
and published.

 I'm not scared of shit jobs while I'm
learning the ropes.  What would be really helpful would be a list of
programs that are ideal for seeing how it is all put together.  Not to
difficult to grasp for us newbies.  Maybe a tutorial to go along with
it.  Does this already exist and I haven"t found it?

I'm afraid i'm not the best person to answer this one. Malcolm probably
is...?

Luis