Re: [gnome-love] Hi, which way ?

I think this will be my next step, but I don't think fixing bugs in
other people's code is not an efficient way to begin with. Somebody
wrote it, I'll understand it, find the problem and fix it. I'm sure it
would be very easy to find and fix the bug for the person the wrote it.?

Never under-estimate the power of reading code. It can take a long time
to get to know someone elses code and it might be easier to start from
scratch on something. But in the long run you will learn a lot. It's
also a pretty crucial part of open source programming.

--
                 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]