Re: [gnome-love] New to Gnome Development

On 21 Feb 2003, Kevin Cecelski <cecelski hotmail com> wrote:
I'm sure this question is asked alot, but I am eager to help and I was
wondering how I can use my coding skills to assist the Gnome project.  The
to-do list at gnome.org was removed, so where can I start.
Thanks for your help!

Have a look at the example programs that come with the GNOME and GTK+
development kits, and perhaps try writing some toy programs of your
own to get used to the API.  Then throw them away and try sending some
patches to existing projects.

  http://ometer.com/hacking.html

--
Martin