[gnome-love] GnomeNumberEntry signals

I've got a question about what signal is sent when the
data in a GnomeNumberEntry widget is changed.  I swear
I have tried everything I can think of and can't find
it.  According to Griffith's Gnome/GTK+ Programming
Bible, the  inheritence for GnomeNumberEntry is:
GnomeNumberEntry->GtkHBox->GtkBox->GtkContainer->GtkWidget->GtkObject
And the www.gnome.org pages seem to bear this out.
This should imply that "changed" would work with this
widget as a signal, but it doesn't.  I've also tried
"result-changed", and just about every signal I can
find in GtkWidget, but none of them seems to work.
Either the following error is given:
"Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_signal_connect(): could not find
signal "changed" in the `GnomeEntry' class ancestry"

or nothing happens (probably because it is the wrong
signal).

What I am trying to do is get float data out of the
widget.  Am I going about it all wrong?  Here are some
code snippets:

entry=gnome_number_entry_gnome_entry(GNOME_NUMBER_ENTRY(numberentry));
gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(entry),"changed",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(eventNumberChanged),numberentry);
  gtk_widget_show(numberentry);

void eventNumberChanged(GtkWidget
*widget,GnomeNumberEntry *numberentry)
{
  gdouble number;
  number = gnome_number_entry_get_number(numberentry);
  g_print("Number is %lf", number);
}

I'd appreciate any feedback on this, even a RTFM, if
you can just point me to one.

Thanks,

Chris