[gnome-love] Re: Linking with gdk-pixbuf

Thanks for the help.  I added the strings you mentioned.  The only
problem I'm having now is when I run autogen.sh  I'm getting:
sed: file conftext.s2 line 5: Unterminated `s' command
for each makefile it's trying to make.  When I type in make I get:
make: *** No targets.  Stop.

Any one know what's wrong?

Thanks,
Heeten

I'm having a little trouble learning how autoconf works.  How do I get a
project I made in glade to link with gdk-pixbuf?

Add something like the following to your configure.in:

      AM_PATH_GDK_PIXBUF(0.9.0, ,AC_MSG_ERROR([Need gdk-pixbuf-0.9.0 or later!]))

      EXTRA_CFLAGS=`gnome-config --cflags gdk_pixbuf`
      EXTRA_LIBS=`gnome-config --ldflags gdk_pixbuf`
      AC_SUBST(EXTRA_CFLAGS)
      AC_SUBST(EXTRA_LIBS)

And then use the $(EXTRA_CFLAGS) and $(EXTRA_LIBS) in your Makefile.am.

Good luck,

  Federico