[gnome-love] Response time from accounts gnome org?

Hi,

What is the expected response time for submitting requests
to accounts gnome org?

My understanding (from Federico's document) is that this is
the proper place to start for web and mailing list requests.

I sent a request on 1/18, and haven't heard a thing except
for an auto-mailer reply (#71).

Is twelve days about right?  I was expecting to have heard a
"yes", "no", or "that's interesting, we'll have to discuss" by now
from some human.

Thanks,

Zach Frey