Re: [gnome-love] Re: Linking with gdk-pixbuf

On Fri, 2002-02-01 at 02:37, Heeten H. Choxi wrote:
Thanks for the help.  I added the strings you mentioned.  The only
problem I'm having now is when I run autogen.sh  I'm getting:
sed: file conftext.s2 line 5: Unterminated `s' command
for each makefile it's trying to make.  When I type in make I get:
make: *** No targets.  Stop.

Hmmm. Could you mail us what gets printed when you run autogen.sh?

  Federico