Re: [gnome-love] I'd like to help

Welcome!  I would strongley suggest you start by learning the ins and out
with developing with the Gtk+ and Gnome libraries, then choose an
application you think is cool and try to fix a few bugs or add a feature
you would like.  http://developer.gnome.org/ is a really good place to
find reference material.  I suggest you start by reading Havoc's book
"GTK+/Gnome Application Development".  You can buy it in good bookstores
if you like paper books, or read it online here:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/GGAD/ggad.html

good luck!

-Josh