Re: [gnome-love] I'd like to help

Hi Josh! Thank you for your answer.
You are right, I should start debugging applications. It's not very funny, but
after all it's my present job and it's best way to learn developing in a shorter
time. The problem is: how do I start? I mean how can I choose an application. I
probably should join the QA or the Application Development. shall I write to
Karl Goffney and present myself and my experience?

Miky

Senza costi telefonici spedisci la tua posta
e naviga gratis i nostri siti su http://www.edimedia.com/