Re: [gnome-love] port of ee to mips-compaq-nonstopux

On Wed, 2001-09-05 at 14:57, Bates, Tom wrote:
Hi,

I'm annoucing the port of ee to mips-compaq-nonstopux.  I had to modify
the following files:

ee-0.3.12/config.guess
ee-0.3.12/config.sub
ee-0.3.12/ee_grab.c
ee-0.3.12/ltconfig
ee-0.3.12/ltmain.sh
ee-0.3.12/po/ee.pot

What should I do to get these into the source base?

you should send them to the maintainer.

[chema sarados ee]$ cat MAINTAINERS
Email: raster rasterman com
Email: sopwith redhat com
[chema sarados ee]$

However the files you patched are autogenereated so this is not the
place to fix this problems. It seems to me that what you need is to
patch libtool. This files patches are not included in the tarball nor
are stored in the CVS server.

love,
Chema

P.D.: Sending this message to gnome-love is ok, but the 4 annoucements
for gnome-announces seem like a bit too much. gnome-announce has a lot
of subscribers and we try to keep the trafic low. You can announce the
whole port of GNOME there, that would be ok just not for every package.

Thanks,
Tom

--
"All of us need to be reminded that the Federal Government did not
create the States; the States created the Federal Government." --Ronald