[gnome-love] gnome-recently-used and libgnomeui

Hi,

I'm trying to get involved with GNOME platform development, and saw the
list of tasks Chema posted a while ago
(http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-love/2001-October/msg00008.html),
and I would like to do thte glade2 recently opened files thing.  Other
projects (ggv, for instance), uses the gnome-history API.  It appears
that this has been deprecated for GNOME-2.0, in favor of
gnome-recently-used, which is supposed to be in libgnomeui.  I
downloaded/installed libgnomeui from CVS, and the gnome-recently-used
stuff is not there.  Anyone know the status on this?  Am I looking at
the wrong library?

Thanks,
James