Re: [gnome-love] Re: [gnome-love]Wow.

On 22 May 2001, Peter Teichman wrote:

I'm maintaining gtcd as part of gnome-media, but it isn't really under
active development. I have some ideas for a more generalized cd
interface that would have the opportunity to work with some more recent
GNOME developments (Bonobo in particular), but haven't gotten around to
implementing them.

Actually, learning Bonobo is high on my list, so perhaps we should talk
about doing that.

I would have no problems with accepting a patch to gnome-media to move
the cd player applet into it, and the code there could definitely stand
to be cleaned up a lot.

That would be a good first step for me on this.  I'll keep you posted.

(as an aside, is it approriate for me to be carrying on a thread this long
on the gnome-love mailing list, or should it be for less in depth
discussions?)

thanks again.  now I'm off to eat some grub...

Josh "Yoshi" Steiner - josh xiphoidprocess com - http://eds.org/~joschi

Xiphoid Process Records - http://xiphoidprocess.com
San Francisco based electronic music.