Re: [gnome-love] Re: [gnome-love]Wow.

Hi everybody!

I would like to introduce myself first.  My name is Gustavo Giráldez and I live in Argentina.  I've also been
floating around in the Gnome community since its creation, but never dared to get too much involved, mainly
because I'm the shy kind, and also for the reasons Josh stated.

I have a have a very good understanding on C and Python, though not much applied to Gtk+ and the Gnome
platform.  Yet, I have been able to compile Gnome 2 from CVS and I'm currently browsing through the code to
see if I can absorb some knowledge of its roots.

I have had a couple of attempts to contribute in the past.  I added a font menu to Gnome Terminal and sent
the patch to the gnome-devel mailing list.  As far as I know, it never made it into CVS (maybe the code was
too ugly :) and that was kind of dissappointing.  Anyway, I'm not here to complain.  I've also chased down
some bugs, but never sent patches in.  (A poor excuse is I can't get bugzilla to work :)

So, I want all that to change, and I'm looking for something to work on.  Where can I start?

Warm regards,

Gustavo