[gnome-love] I need a project

Hello,

I just subscribed to this list, because I need a project.  I've been
using Linux for a little over 2 yrs now, and I'm feeling a little
selfish, because I've never contributed any code.  Anyway, I was
checking the todo lists on the developer site, but nothing on the list
(within my skill level) was on an app that I use (most of them seemed to
be for gnumeric...).  Anyway, I was just wondering if someone might
suggest some task(s) that needed to be done on various projects

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson