[gnome-love] GDM Photos improvement

GDM has this pretty nice icon view where you can view icons for people
on the system.  (see http://people.redhat.com/jrb/files/fortigert.png
for how I configured mine.)  Unfortunately, most people do not have a
convenient 64x64 image of themselves to use here.  I think a really nice
touch would be to get a set of 10-15 pictures that people can choose
from.  Windows XP has a bunch of nice variety of pictures for this (Like
a ball and bat, a chess piece, a horse etc.) that people can identify
with (see http://betatester.tin.it/en/WindowsXP-screenshot.htm).  I
tried taking a couple of pictures with my digital camera, but quickly
came to the conclusion that I am not up to the task. (-:

If anyone has any nice images/icons that we could use for this, or feels
like they can take some nice pictures, this would be great.

Also, I had a crazy idea of trying to take a picture of a dog, horse,
car, iron, shoe, etc, to match all the monopoly pieces, given that
people have lots of experience piking the icon that closest matches
their personality. (-:  This may be a US-only cultural thing though, as I
know George didn't play Monopoly while growing up in Communist
Chechoslovakia....

Thanks,
-Jonathan