[gnome-love] Hi!!

Hi!!
        My name is Tamer A. Mowafy an Egyptian Architect. Programming is my first
occupation. I am mainly a C++ programmer. I have very good knowledge of C,
Java, assembly, and fair knowledge of other languages. I am a Linux
enthusiast just getting my feet wet into the obscure realm. Coming afresh
from the fancy world of Windows GUI I believe it is only through more
appealing GUI for Linux platform that the OS can eventually have a better
standing in the desktop market. I am interested in Gnome. I also made some
minor trials for exploring it.
        I would like to ask for help to get started with contributing to Gnome
Project. My main interest is usually Development Tools. If there is a
project for a fully working IDE I will be so grateful to be pointed to it. I
am also interested in any available C++ binding for Gnome. If such exists I
will like to use it and to contribute in porting it to newer versions or
enhancing its features.
        Thanks for your patience.
Tamer