Re: [gnome-love] Hi!!

Hi Tamer,

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001, Tamer A. Mowafy wrote:

Project. My main interest is usually Development Tools. If there is a
project for a fully working IDE I will be so grateful to be pointed to it. I

        You could try Anjuta IDE which is supposed to be pretty much a
full-blown IDE. There is of course gIDE which is currently being worked on
by JPR and Dave Camp.

        There are many more, I suppose, if you look on sourceforge but
there are 2 of the most famous ones, I think :-)

        HTH,

                Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchonvy in Readers' Digest

        Ravi Pratap M         <ravi che iitm ac in>
                      <http://www.iitm.ac.in/~ravi>