Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

I was thinking how it wouldn't be that simple to do things like that for
GIMP and stuff, but then I remembered about the patents, although I
hadn't realised that the covered tearing the tab off and making a new
window case.

These ideas seem very simple.  Boy, they'd patent anything these days
huh?  Perhaps we can come up with something else?  How detailed is the
patent on the procedure?  Is it very broad?  I was thinking we could
always subtly change the method or change the labels.

        sri