Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

- drag a tab from a tabbed terminal window onto the desktop (to remove
it from that window and create a new window containing just that tab)

Does it have to be from the window onto the desktop?
How much does the patent specify?

Sadly though, both of these ideas infringe the patents that Adobe filed
for Photoshop, as Macromedia now know to their cost...  :o/

I was thinking how it wouldn't be that simple to do things like that for
GIMP and stuff, but then I remembered about the patents, although I
hadn't realised that the covered tearing the tab off and making a new
window case.

*Sigh*
iain