Re: [gnome-love] Newer simpler gtop

Hi Iain. I am interested. I sent an email a few days ago to the list
about this and my question was what about using libgtop and writing a
nice simple gui on top? How hard is it to write the backend to get the
system information, especially one that would be portable? Thanks for
offering help on the matter.

Regards,
Kevin