Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

I'd be willing to write a new and simple gtop, but I
have a feeling this might be a little bit beyond me,
(I'm not really sure what this would involve).

This was my first GTK+ project (it looked scarily like the Apple one).
It was a pretty nice first project and I learned a lot from it, although
looking at the code, it's the ugliest code ever, but that was 2 years
ago :)

iain