Re: [gnome-love] Intrested in hacking gnome and doing gtop tree view

Had you se at powershell?

http://powershell.sourceforge.net/

I think that it do what you want.

El 04 Jun 2001 11:54:22 -0700, Heeten escribió:

--- Heeten <azari geo yahoo com> wrote:
I was actully thinking of tackling making GNOME
Terminal support multiple tabs
(http://www.gnome.org/todo/view.php3?id=40)
I'd be willing to write a new and simple gtop, but I
have a feeling this might be a little bit beyond me,
(I'm not really sure what this would involve).
Anyway, I'd like to start with trying to add the
multiple tabs to gnome-terminal now (if no one else
is
doing this, or has any objections), and maybe do the
new gtop after that.
For adding the multiple tabs I figured I'd use
GtkNotebook and pass it a ZvtTerm widget for each
page.

Ok, I just noticed this wouldn't work (sorry, I hadn't
looked through all the source code yet).  I'd lose the
scroll bar if I did this.  I guess the right way to do
it would be to use the hbox which holds the ZvtTerm
and scroll bar.

Heeten (hmm, I still haven't looked through all the
source code, but I think this should work, I'd have to
make some other changes to new_terminal_cmd() too)