Re: [gnome-love] wanted: php or cgi programmer with some spare time to help with gnome test spec

check http://www.shopindiego.net/gnome_test_specs/ for a working
prototype.  i kept the look exactly as it was--i figured no one wanted
to relearn an entirely new test suite.  i don't have the cgi stuff
working on my server yet, and since there's two files named "install"
(one a dir, one an actual file), it isn't listing the install
directory.  i'll get that fixed up later today, but let me know what you
think in the mean time.  i'm still trying to think of a nice way to
include the test instructions that avoid the current pop-up situation...

btw--103 lines of php and 3 html files, baby! :P

todd