Re: [gnome-love] Games programming with GNOME and related technologies

Neat. =)
Actually, SDL can be used with GNOME. A lot of applications do it
already, and SDL also provides the ability for 3d with OpenGL display
rendering. I think there might be a few GNOME based things that
use SDL. A Nautilus view for mpeg movies comes to mind, I think it
is in GNOME cvs somewhere.

-- dobey