Re: [gnome-love] where do I start?

Hi,
I don't really have a lot of code per se, for the encompass and
encompass-htmlview cvs modules written yet. If you would like
to look there for reference or to help out, go ahead. I don't
really have much time to work on them, so the project is going
very slowly. Encompass is also using some of the shell code from
Evolution to do the evil nasty shell stuff, but it works great. =)

-- dobey