Re: Facing problems with GNOME Characters

Have you tried looking for gucharmap as an installable package in Debian?

Of course it is available there. But I don't think it is the real
solution. How can a desktop environment come with a character map that
doesn't support non-English languages very well? Or am I missing
something? I mean, am I using an old version (GNOME 3.22.2)?