great job on Gnome 3

Hi,
I just installed stock Debian with Gnome 3 (first time seeing it), and it is AWESOME! You've put together some of my favorite windowing features from both Windows and OS X.  The help is great and the keyboard shortcuts make sense.

I remember hearing about the uproar when you released it; I'm sad that so many people hated on your great work.  It "just works" and I don't have to tweak a bit of it.

THANK YOU!

John Boyle
(I'm a scientist and I will use whatever OS that will best help me get my work done. I like OS X, Windows (7 or 8), and Linux.)