Re: GNOME 3.8 and the "new" Classic Mode using 3D acceleration

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 03:21:06PM +0100, . wrote:
Thank you, I hope so. I'll soon try the live CD if I can find one[2].

BTW: I understand what you're meaning using the Windows example, but we
all know, despite that, we wouldn't install Windows, because it's not
free/open source. Only short minded people (and people who are new to
computers I guess) don't mind this important fact.

The example is to demonstrate that it is not a GNOME problem. It still
should be fixed and it is annoying, but it not at a level which we can
easily solve / know much about.

--
Regards,
Olav