Re: Some things I think GNOME should improve

    "Close button should be more accesible ... Maybe next to the icon.
But you shouldn't make people to click, look for "Exit", click again
and repeat this whole proccess to close several windows."

I agree. If you are referring to fullscreen apps, then yes, it is really
confusing to the new, and sometimes old user (me) of GNOME 3 when there
is no close button, and it is actually hidden under the window title. I
think that the window control(s) should be next to the app icon to the
right. It could even be similar to Ubuntu's method where a hover over
the toolbar would reveal window controls and a toolbar, but I think it
should be static if this is implemented (always visible).

    "The message tray. Is anoying that if you accidentaly move your
mouse down too much, it brakes completely your workflow ... A hot corner
would fix this."

I think we should allow the end-user to set these sorts of things in
Settings. OS X does this as well.

   "A dock (or something) [without having to go to the activities
overview]."

Yeah, a keyboard shortcut like [Super] + [A] (Applications) could be
used to only show the dock.

"Application settings should be separated from the aplication ... Move
the settings to another application ("Settings", being original) where
you can set up each application."

This would clutter up the Settings app way too much in my opinion, if
you think about how many apps have settings to be changed. I think that
meta-things about the application (like About, Help, Preferences, Quit,
etc) should be in the appmenu.

"The same here for \"Help\""

See above.

Some opinions of my own:
    - Graphics performance needs to be improved. This is probably not an
issue on Intel GPUs, but 2D acceleration with my  AMD 6570 is not very
good, even with the open-source radeon drivers.

    - We should be able to add, delete, and modify the recently-added
appliction groups in the application overview.
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco scannadinari co uk>