=?UTF-8?Q?Identiying_user=C2=B4s_monospace_font?=

Good morning for everyone,

First of all, I wanna apologize myself if this is the wrong list for the question, please guide me to the correct list.

I asked google how to identify which font was defined by user as monospace font but without success, so I´m sending this question to the list:

How can I know which font was defined by the user to be the monospace font? I´m talking about the Users Font Interface, where we can change all environment fonts.

I´m looking for this information to make Lazarus IDE (www.lazarus.freepascal.org) get this font from the user´s settings, so I need to know how can I get it via some kind of API.

Thanks and sorry about any english mistakes...

--
William de Oliveira Ferreira