Re: f17 gnome-shell-extension-weather

The weather setup is not letting me change the city. It defaulted to Cambridge, GB and when I put in any city from its selection list, the OK button remains greyed out and only cancel is avaiable.

Any tips on getting this to work?

The short term fix for this is:

gsettings set org.gnome.shell.extensions.weather city "Detroit, Michigan US"

The better fix is wait for the new ver to be pushed out; it is in the F17 testing repo right now (or so I am told) .....