Screen resolution change notification

I'm trying to develop a program that interfaces with gnome.  My program
needs to know when the user changes the display resolution from the
Display Preferences.  I tried to search for a DBus signal that's sent,
but I couldn't find anything.

Is there a DBus signal that's sent when the user changes the display
resolution?  DBus is the easiest to interface with, but it can be from
another mechanism.  Is there any way for my program to know when the
user changes the display?

Thank you,

--
Lorne Sturtevant