Re: Query regarding "gnome-mag" package

Oops ..

please read

"I notice that I ___can___ scroll through the magnified window by mouse-pointer movement. This makes it impossible to  view  the "hidden" window, for applications that hav no which no scrollbars."

as

"I notice that I ___cannot___ scroll through the magnified window by mouse-pointer movement. This makes it impossible to  view  the "hidden" window, for applications that hav no which no scrollbars."