Re: One very unhappy Linux user

I have been using gnome shell since the first release on fedora 15. I am already adapted to almost all changes, but I think some points need more atention.

The number of mouse clicks, mouse gestures and keyboard key presses were increased in almost every simple action, like launch an application, opening the home folder, and change between multiple open windows.

I think the the main drawbacks in relation to gnome 2 are the lack of configurabilty in the system settings and the lack of agility on application switch, the applications overview is not the best way to switch among applications, it is nice to have an overview, but I do not need an overview every time I switch between applications.

Many people need to work with several applications at the same time, the assumption that the user will be using only one application at same time is too restrictive.

 []'s
  Vinicius Uriel