Re: How to resize windows?

On 2011-06-14 10:35, Alexander Volovics wrote:
> At the moment there are allmost no configuration options
> built into gnome 3 except the sparse 'gnome-tweak-tool' ones.

OK, to run gnome-tweak-tool under Debian I needed to install
the latest python-gobject package. Now I could change the
theme, but none of the ~five themes installed seems to have
only one pixel more width on the window borders for resize.
If I can't handle this, how must people with movement disorders
feel?