Re: How to resize windows?

Quoting "Alexander Volovics" <a volovic upcmail nl>:
At the moment there are allmost no configuration options
built into gnome 3 except the sparse 'gnome-tweak-tool' ones.

To be honest, I don't want to configure or tweak my desktop,
nor do I want to change the colour of the panel. It should
be right by default! I.e. window handles big enough to be
useful, a colour not driving me into suicide, a button to
hibernate the PC.

(And I wonder if we will see anything soon (or at all) because
 the emphasis seems to be on the functioning of the 'grand design')

Hm, I thought that GNOME3 is "production ready" and about
to replace GNOME2. And my impression is not too bad, only
some annoyances.

If you do want to change things there are some possibilities
but you will have to do some 'manual' work, see for example:
http://www.multimediaboom.com/gnome-3-keyboard-and-mouse-shortcuts/

This one is really good, thanks! Maybe I will put that on
a coffee mug :~)