Re: gnome-list Digest, Vol 86, Issue 5 Item 1

On 10 Jun 2011, at 11:42, Desmond Armstrong wrote:

> Gnome should make available the more conventional version 2 so that we can easily install it.

GNOME 2 has never stopped being available. It's entirely up to your distro if and how they choose to ship it.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.