Question on tracker gnome

Hi,
I'm using tracker to query and update my files under ubuntu. I want to
use terminal with tracker-sparql command to update info for one file,
for example, name 'general.doc'. Firstly, after command
tracker-control -s (for indexing), I deleted nfo:fileLastAccessed.
It's done successfully. After that, I want to update that property by
using INSERT but it didn't work. It still remain blank.
Anyone can help me and give me query string for that case, from DELETE
to INSERT for one file ?

--
Do Huu Tien
Handphone No: 0972471786