Re: No Nautilus Side Panel (F9) in just one Fedora 14 install

Did you try right double clicking on the left edge of the nautilus window, where the separator is between the list view and the files views. I do that when I don't want the panel to show. Double clicking again, look at the extreme left edge and you can see what look like a series of tiny dimples there in the middle of the window frame, double clicking there brings it back.