Re: Very disappointed in Gnome 3

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 03:47:25PM -0500, Mikus Grinbergs wrote:
> My point :  I had to run around in circles to get Gnome 3 to work
> "correctly" in my system.

I also mentioned software rendering would be available in GNOME 3.2.
Furthermore, during the course of GNOME 3 I expect all the drivers to
improve drastically.

I am not saying that driver issues are not a problem, but I suggest if
you have problems, wait a bit until the kernel has improved. It is only
software bits, not the graphics card. Further, should be able to do
software rendering as well soon.
--
Regards,
Olav