adding apps/icons to dash in gnome 3

I am exploring the gnome shell using fedora 15 beta.

Is it possible to add 2 gnome-terminal icons to the dash,
each with a different profile?

I use mutt as mailer and under gnome 2.32 I could add 2
gnome-terminal icons to the panel, one with a profile for
terminal use and one with a profile for mutt-mail use.

I would like to be able to do the same in gnome 3 where
the configuration would actually be slightly easier because some
things can now be specified in the gnome-terminal preferences:
I just have to be allowed to add 2 gnome-terminal icons to the dash.

Alexander