a11y demo and support channels

Hi!

My colleague will have a demo of GNOME accessibility in a (Chinese) school over the weekend. We looked at http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/solutions.html and http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/ but my questions would be more whether there is a support channel for people "like us" not familiar with a11y usage and applications to support schools in need of such tools and applications.

The project is an ongoing project of bringing free software (mainly GNOME applications) in education in poor schools in China as a tool to learn "normal" school topics and started a few years ago. We have been through several models over the years but usually get computers for free (or almost), install them in schools and provide teacher training together with class curricula.

So if someone could point me out to the right place/mailing list, it'd be really nice.

Thanks.

Fred