Re: a11y demo and support channels

Thank you.

Fred

On 04/22/2011 11:23 AM, Frederic Muller wrote:
Hi!

My colleague will have a demo of GNOME accessibility in a (Chinese)
school over the weekend. We looked at
http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/solutions.html and
http://projects.gnome.org/accessibility/ but my questions would be more
whether there is a support channel for people "like us" not familiar
with a11y usage and applications to support schools in need of such
tools and applications.

The project is an ongoing project of bringing free software (mainly
GNOME applications) in education in poor schools in China as a tool to
learn "normal" school topics and started a few years ago. We have been
through several models over the years but usually get computers for free
(or almost), install them in schools and provide teacher training
together with class curricula.

So if someone could point me out to the right place/mailing list, it'd
be really nice.

Thanks.

Fred