Re: Is it possible always show the notification area icons in GNOME 3?

On 04/16/2011 11:26 PM, BrianHsu wrote:
Since I've some program use the notification to indicate their status
(for example, my Chinese input method use this to indicate whether I'm
in English mode or Chinese mode. And a program that show the CPU
temperature on the notification area).

Hi Brian,

I'm not sure about your question, but the IM indicator is on the top panel next to the accessibility indicator. So you should be able to see it at all times. If not, you might be running an old version of the shell.

Fred